Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Hapai Te Hauora Maori Public Health, whose registered office is at 6-8 Pioneer Street, Henderson, Auckland.
- The competition is open to all normal residents of New Zealand, of any age except the employees of Hapai Te Hauora and direct relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is permitting Hapai Te Hauora to utilize photography and/or videography of their entry and themselves for promotional purposes.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the Fizz Free Whānau Facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per image per person when posting in the comments of the competition post on the Fizz Free Whānau Facebook page. Additional entries can be made by commenting new and original answers to the question, and by doing the same in the Fizz Free Whānau Facebook group posts.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 31st of January 2018 (31/01/2018) at 1700 or 5pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Create and submit a poster on Facebook that answers the question “Why be Fizz Free?”
- Write your answer to the question “Why be Fizz Free?” in person and submit to Facebook via the location below.
- The specific location for entries to be submitted are:
- in the comments of the competition post on the Fizz Free Whanau Facebook page and,
- as comments on the competition post in the Fizz Free Whanau Facebook groups for additional entries.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on the Fizz Free Whanau Facebook page on Thursday 1st of February (01/02/2018)
- In the event of failure to contact the winner of the competition, we will redraw.
- The prize is as follows: One My Food Bag Voucher to the value of $166.99 only. This may not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other item, including if the winner lives outside of the delivery areas.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, any other social media network, or My Food Bag. You are consenting to share your information (ie. your entry) with Hāpai Te Hauora (who administer Fizz Free Whānau) and not any other party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.